Average Temperatures in Ujedinenija Island, Russia
- The mean annual temperature in Ujedinenija Island, Russia is very cold at -13.7 degrees Celsius (7.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 27.4 °C (49.3°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (July) is very cool having an average temperature of 0.7 degrees Celsius (33.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (severely cold) with a mean temperature of -26.7 degrees Celsius (-16.06 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Ujedinenija Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Ujedinenija Island Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Ujedinenija Island
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 609.9 kms (379 miles) NW
- Vize Island, Russia - 249.9 kms (155.3 miles) NNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 1477.5 kms (918.2 miles) NW
- Dikson Island, Russia - 446.1 kms (277.2 miles) S
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 1007.4 kms (626 miles) WSW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 1008.5 kms (626.7 miles) WSW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 1036.7 kms (644.2 miles) SSW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1436 kms (892.3 miles) SW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1375.5 kms (854.8 miles) SW
- Salekhard, Russia - 1321.1 kms (821 miles) SSW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 1407.1 kms (874.4 miles) S